Ex-Tropical Cyclone Debbie Update
Auswide Bank provides the following information to our customers in respect to Ex-Tropical Cyclone Debbie and the subsequent rain event.
This information is current as at Wednesday 5th April 2017 at 9:00am.
- Auswide Bank has established a dedicated help line to assist our customers who may have been impacted. Please call us on 1800 808 091 between 7am and 7pm weekdays.
- In addition, as your local bank, we've taken the following measures to support our customers.
- For insurance claims for covers arranged through Auswide Bank, please refer to the information below
- Customers who have arranged home, business, car or caravan insurance policies through Auswide Bank should read the Allianz Event Bulletin.
- Customers who have arranged boat insurance policies through Auswide Bank should read the Club Marine Claims Update.
- Customers who have arranged travel insurance policies through Auswide Bank should read the Allianz Travel Advice Notice.
- Affected loan customers may be eligible to defer repayments on their Auswide Bank home or personal loan.
- Credit card customers may apply for credit card repayment and fee relief or extended credit where necessary by contacting Card Services on 1300 135 538.
- Affected Auswide Bank term deposit customers needing access their funds may be eligible to do so without incurring an early withdrawal rate or providing the normal 30 days notice of withdrawal.
- Customers wishing to purchase household items and white goods may be eligible for a discounted interest rate and waiver of the establishment fee on an Auswide Bank personal loan.
- Auswide Bank business banking customers may apply to restructure their business loan and have any normal establishment fee waived.
Auswide Bank supports our customers, staff, shareholders and their families and we are working hard to ensure you receive the best possible support from us during this time. We also pay tribute to emergency services personnel and volunteers who are working to help our communities and keep them safe.